New revision of Introduction to Linux and Comuting manual available.

New in this development release:

Primarily structural changes.  I've broken a bunch of stuff into
seperate linked pages.  I've also added links to various LDP documents
that are to make for useful resources, and described in more detail how
I intend going about putting together this  manual, and what it is
for (as opposed to the existting LDP doco for example).

It has also been moved to the main computerbank web-site - the current
release is version 0.03.  You can see it at:

http://www.computerbank.org.au/perth/doco/

or just go straight to:

http://www.computerbank.org.au/perth/doco/introcompandlinux-0.03.html

Cheers