RE: Suggested tools for ComputerBanks after 1999-02-12 working m

Excellent resources Rodney!  May I suggest that we create a new web-page
named "Useful Resources For Building Linux Machines" onto which the URL's
mentioned below can be placed... I would envisage this page being set up
with useful links for anyone in computerbank who is building Computers...
(In the meantime, I intend setting one up for perth)

cheers

David Buddrige