CBV Announcment: Network Launch!

Hi all,

CBV has, for some time, been working at building our first public access
network at the Filipino Community Council of Victoria in Footscray
(FCCVI).

We've finished - its a success and since its installation (Nov)
approximately 30 - 40 people have been utilising it! People are able to
surf the web, word process, receive / send email, design webpages and
graphics.

So its time for a celebration. :)

For those who live in Melbourne and can attend, the FCCVI and CBV would
like to invite you to the official opening of the _first_ (of many more to
come) Computerbank Victoria public access network. This event will occur
on Sunday 20th February between the hours of 11am - 1pm

Please be sure to let me know whether you intend on coming so we can get
some sense of how many we should cater for.

The Filipino Community Council of Victoria is located in Footscray ( close
to Footscray Train Station) at 93 Cowper Street. Its just off Footscray Rd
and there is ample parking available.

Those wanting to find out more about our work at the FCCVI
can visit our website at http://www.computerbank.org.au/victoria/

Technical questions about the finer details of the network setup should be
sent to this list.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of you there. :)

Cheers,

Kylie Davies

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/