Re: [Computerbank] The real 2000 bug/virus

The following message was forwarded to me.  Thought it may raise a few
laughs on the current subject.

greg

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine,
and other great publications who directors have attended our meetings and
respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have
been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been
subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years but the world
is now more sophisticated & prepared to march towards a world government
which will never again know war but only peace and prosperity for the whole
of humanity."

--David Rockefeller, CFR/Bilderberg/TC, 5 June 1991.

This is purported to the final Patriot Act as passed by Congress and signed
into law by our President.  I have just finished going all over it, and I
found this at:
Go to: http://www.politechbot.com/docs/usa.act.final.102401.html

TITLE IV-Protecting The Northern Border, sections 401 thru 405.

There's nothing I could find that referred to protecting the Southern Border
anywhere in the document.  Did I miss something?  If so would you be so kind
as to point me to the section or URL where I can see it?

For God and Country, Chester L (Chet) McWhorter Sr, c/o 504 N. Brighton Rd,
Lecanto, Occupied Florida. 34461. Ph: 352-344-9073. Fax: Same.