Re: [Computerbank] Menieres Network Build

Hi Mark,

Here's hoping that Grant can give the run down for this - he and others were going to look at this on Saturday as part of the Networking Knot out Day. I have not heard anything. Grant can we have a report or current status? (please send to cai-vic list)

As was mentioned in the Networking Knotting out email - this is a problem that has not been resolved for a long time - 6 months and more.

I will call MSGV tomorrow when I am in the CB Office. At the moment - it appears the network will not be ready in a hurry - and that for now they might consider taking 2 x stand alone systems.

Thanks Mark for bringing this to the attention of the wider Computerbank public - i think it is important that people see we don't always deliver what we say we will - even though - WE SHOULD!

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege. Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended Recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium. ******************************************************************