Re: [Computerbank] [cawaust] Fw: spontaneous referendum (fwd)

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 10:48:43PM +1100, Barrington Vincent Sherman scrawled:
> Thought this would be relevant to those wishing to use computers as the
> worst case senario of the looming war is there would be no one to use
> computers...  So I err on the side of caution.

As much as I may or may not agree with the war (I don't), this sort of
thing does *not* belong on the computerbank list.

Please keep computerbank for discussion of topics related to
Computerbank, not political activism/conspiracy theories/whatever.
Almost everything in the last week has been off-topic.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne