From: "Anthony Jack" <AnJack@doh.health.nsw.gov.au>
To: "<" <computerbank@lists.linux.org.au>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:19 AM
Subject: [Computerbank] What is this list about?

I am only new to this list and I joined it becuase I am part of a large
organisation with a large turnover in computer equipment. I thought the list
would enable me to find out about worthwhile ways of disposing of computer
equipment that would be of benefit to the wider community.
However, since I joined I only seemed to have gotten mails about a war in
Iraq.
Whilst it is an important issue, I don't think it is the purpose for which
this list was set up (and the reason I subscribed to it).

Regards
AJ

Anthony Jack
Project Officer