Re: [Computerbank] Supported Printers for Computerbank Victoria Systems

Yes, the full document does refer people to linuxprinting.org - however to
make our support / providing information job easier - we recommend only 4
current model printers.

Do you want to be doing linuxorg printer db requests everytime a recip asks
if such and such a printer is supported? I'm really not up for it...neither
are other volunteers - so we pick 4 out of the perfectly supported list -
ranging from cheap to moderately expensive - and recommend those.

Needless to say if a recip buys a perfectly supported printer (because they
went and had a look) that wasn't on our recommended list - it would get
configured. The list is primarily for people who ask "what is a good printer
to get for this system?"

Cheers,

Kylie

---