Re: [Computerbank] new to Debian

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:54:06AM +1100, Don Cameron scrawled:
> Hi Kylie,
>
> (Sorry for the post to the list - your Email addy is not displayed in your
> posts)
>
> I am helping another NFP keen to evaluate OS solutions for public-access
> workstations... is the CB Debian CD-set in any way 'tailored' for a specific
> purpose, or is it a generic Debian install? - How do I go about ordering a
> set of CD's from NSW?

CBV uses a Debian installer replacement called DesktopPenguin to do all
our installs, as they don't really vary from the set requirements; I
don't know about CBNSW.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne