[Computerbank] Computerbank Australia Inc membership renewals due

Hello all,

Computerbank Australia Inc membership renewals are due (they are overdue!) in February (now!). Current members are kindly asked to 'renew' their memberships if they plan on doing so. :)

Annual full membership costs $13.20 (inc GST). Membership is pro-rata (this is to be changed soon enough).

Memberships can be paid at branches of CAI or they can be paid directly to CAI. If you are interested in becoming a new member of CAI, please email me privately and I will organise membership forms for you.

Full members have voting rights at their respective branch meetings (only applicable to Victoria now) and at CAI AGM's / special meetings. As a result, financial members get to have a say in the 'shaping' of the organisation. Other membership categories include Corporate ($250) and group ($25). Computerbank also has an associate membership ($5 - non voting) category.

While it isn't necessary that you become a member of CAI...membership fees help with all manner of things... so consider becoming financial today. We need your support! :)

Similarly - if you are not a member of a Computerbank / Computer Angels in your State (eg CA,CBNSW,CBQ, and ITShare) - sign up soon! :)

And .. lastly...if there are any questions in relation to membership, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies