Re: Random thoughts

Umm, 'scuse my ignorance, but why would anyone need to set up anything
especially for pine to work with a dial-up connection?? You set up ppp,
you use whatever mail program you want...!? In fact, how the hell does
one set up a dial-up mail system _without_ fetchmail??

I would have though one would just use (excerpts from) the standard
HOWTOs/NAG/SAG for setting up email and net access.

Please feel free to flame me if I've totally missed the point. :)

-Sam