RE: [plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

Title: RE: [plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

One idea I could think of to avoid problems of people getting pc's and then selling them is to offer them thus:

1. Offer "free/cheap linux/computer training courses"
2. On "graduation" you receive a free pc.

This seems to me to be an easy way of sorting out those who are really interested - also solves the problem of people getting a pc and not knowing what to do with it...

regards

David Buddrige