Random thoughts - A spanner in the works

It's 07 Jan 99  00:41:08,
We'll return to Oracle@theoracle.nu and All's
discussion of Random thoughts - A spanner in the works

 Or> I agree Gary - but many people dont care too much about licence
 Or> agreements "sure borrow my disks - can I have them back
 Or> tomorrow"? I know I used to do that (all the stuff on this computer
 Or> is legal!!!!!!!)
 Or> Peter

Can't do these things when in the public eye though, legal people will
tend to notice. :-)

.. Alibi: I'd love to, but I'm attending the opening of my garage door.