document the stuff!

>Hi all,
>
>This is just a quick announcement.  I have put together 2  _basic_
>web-pages on the Perth ComputerBank web-site
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dbuddrige/computerbank.

Great stuff David.

Apropos of Web sites and all this is a plea for everybody to document
what has happened. No not the techie stuff, that's covered already,
but the war stories, those gotchas while negotiating this and that, the
human interest things that should be of no consequence but in the real
world are the bottlenecks. They could be on the Web page or posted to the
list. In fact why not start an online diary. They could help other groups
be aware of pitfalls. And someday we will want a history to look back on.

	Cheers, Ken