Development of GNUInventory

Hello all,

I have been in talking to David Buddrige recently. He has reluinquished
development of the GNUInventory database and I have taken over. As such I
have added a few small details to the pages, just address and name
changes.

The GNUInventory page is now located at
http://rivuug.webfront.net.au/computerbank

I have created a majordomo list computerbank-dev@rivuug.webfront.net.au.
subscribe computerbank-dev in the body of the message and follow the
messages sent to you from the machine.

If you dont want to clog your mailbox (I dont anticipate it being a heavy
use list), subscribe to the -digest or I can provide with a free POP
account on the rivuug server.

I have created the list in order to remove development mails from the main
list. It would be appreciated if people with database skills would
subscribe.
Database design is usually best with many people working on it. Also we
could
pool a greater group of skills.

If you have database or web interface skills please subscribe.

Regards,

Nathan Dietsch

P.S We are giving free web space and email accounts  to Linux related
projects. Not exuberant
amounts of space, but at least you won't have to deal with the popups of
geocities and the like. Also Linux related personal pages and accounts.