Re: [plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

David Buddrige (dbuddrige@ozemail.com.au) wrote...
> Nathan Dietsch wrote:
> > Yes, the Users Guide from the LDP is good and so is Matt Welsh's
> > Installation and getting started guide. Quite suitable for beginners
> > willing to take the time to read them.
> What I'm looking for with our doco project, is a set of manuals that can
> be used directly as training manuals -
> something that a technically knowledgable person could follow as a
> course...

I'd think the LDP guides would be excellent actually ... have you
looked at 'em?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/