Re: [plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

Ideally, I'd like to link in with existing support structures Like PLUG
as much as possible... but it depends on how the PLUG'ers feel about
dealing with a whole bunch of computing newbies...?

>Oh, you mean like PLUG could/should (also) be?

Other factor is that most plug support exists via email... depending on
how things work out with computerbank, it _might_ be that not everyone
is able to get access to the net due to costs involved - hence the idea
of the saturday morning computer-club... however if the net-connectivity
can be provided or resolved, then this becomes a non-issue... internet
connectivity is probably the _best_ sort of support I've ever come
across... 8-)

Dave.