funnies...

This is a "classic" case of Techies getting sidetracked and loosing
their focus...

A laugh for all of us who see ourselves getting passionate about a
problem again...  Totally unrelated to linux or computerbank, but
thing's have been a little too deep-and serious lately... ;-)

cheers all...

David Buddrige
dbuddrige@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dbuddrige