Re: [Fwd: [plug] CONFERENCE: Second Call For Talks, Papers and Tu torials: CALU 1999]

Hi David,

Thanks for the pointer - that's really neat!

We might find, though, that we need to be quite a bit more prescriptive
in the RofA (Vic, National or WA), and I guess that's really what I
meant - although, for the starting point of a paper, the index page
might be just the thing.

I note that in your draft constitution, this is turning out to be the
thorny bit...!  BTW, the link is not working - thanks for putting the
URL in your nessage, or I mightn'ta found it!

The Model Rules (as Kylie noted in an earlier post) that come with the
incorporation kit are really pretty general, and don't require a lot of
tweaking - it's the objectives, how we plan to achieve them and how (if
ever) we're going to change either of those things in the future if the
need arises, that will make CB different from (say) MelbPC, or any other
non-profit association like a sporting group...

'n it might make a good paper, also!

8-)