Re: Melbourne Computerbank Meeting Sat 30th Jan

>The "foundation" meeting for the Melbourne Computerbank
>branch has finally been scheduled. All interested people
>are encouraged to attend. This meeting will be held on:

Sounds great Kylie. Let us know how you go.

This is just to say that although my name is listed as the NSW contact,
I'm not in a position to do much organising as I don't have the time for
the physical footwork. I had always anticipated that I can only do email
organising and install sessions. So if any NSWers want to get organised,
please go for it, don't hold back. You could even be the contact instead
if you are keen.

	Cheers, Ken