Re: [plug] Update to training manual "Introduction

Thanks for the suggestions... I guess I did get on a bit of <rant> last
night.. 8-)

Itent was (Briefly) to summarise the benefits of oss over proprietary
stuff... trying to explain how the difference in motivation leads (in
this particular instance) to differences in end-product and in support
for existing software... and that results of motivatins behind oss are
greater than ust producing free software... maybe it's not relevant to
this manual... will look at re-wording or cropping as appropriate... 8-)

cheers

Dave... 8-)