Re: New update for Introduction to computers and linux manual 0.02

David Buddrige (buddrige@q-net.net.au) wrote...
> Before any one flames me because it is too technical... <RANT> yes, I
> _know_ it is too technicial (at present).... However at the moment I am

Was this a quiet way of telling me to quit butting in??

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/