Update to Introduction to Computers And Linux Manaul 30/1/1999

Hi all,

I have done another update to the introduction to computers and Linux
manual.  It can be found at:

http://www.q-net.net.au/~buddrige/computerbank/doco/introcompandlinux-0.02.html

As you can see it is very much a work-in-progress.  I am also seeking
volenteers who may be intersested in cotnributing sections / chapters or
even paragraphs to the document.  Alternately, if you have any comments
or suggestions, you are all very welcome to send these to me at
mailto:buddrige@q-net.net.au

In the next major revision, I will break up this document into seperate
html pages.  At 20k, it's starting to get to the point where this needs
to happen to make it more manageable. 8-)

No luck with CVS yet... still working on how to set it up... 8-)

cheers

David Buddrige  8-)