[Computerbank] Ararat, Wangaratta, Bendigo, Warragul, Mildura, etc.

Well, Greg, you're right ... but what do you suggest we do for people from
far north WA or QLD? Or for that matter, Snug, south of Hobart ... which
still hasn't found its Linux helper?

* Somehow this tyrrany of distance has to be beaten.

Is there a specific LUGTAS?  (anyone?)

.. Bruce

   [a model needed for when a bush Linux-capable dude bobs up]