Re: [Computerbank] solving the conundrum of the bush

Yes your right we have looked at support and it's a difficult and costly
area.

Some days we spend most of the day on the phone answering suppoert calls.

But what else do you do? Well we are producing docs that go home with
people that address the most common support issues and that seems to be
having some effect on the type of client support calls we answer.

With people in the country we try to email solutions or walk them through
over the phone, this is techs as well as clients.

For us support is becoming a major issue with no solution in sight. we
have to rely on volunteers to man some type of help desk and that's a
possibility but the big problem is finding time to train them first.

All ideas help
Pen