[Computerbank] On IRC support

Title: On IRC support

At any point in time during the day (and night :-) there is normally at least one computerbank person, and ofter three or more. We're always willing to answer questions.

However I don't know if (and Penni or Romana should be able to correct me) recipients are shown how to get onto the computerbank IRC, perhaps that would be a good Icon to add to the desktops, a script to open X-chat and connect to #computerbank so there doesn't have to be a complex procedure for them.

Julien, [AKA LapTop006 on #computerbank]