Re: [Computerbank] too many repeated problems

Hi all,

Whew - everyone certainly has been busy with their email. :)

There's certainly been great discussion along the lines of user support
and starting branches (even supporting branches out in the bush)...

And it is great to see that the Mudgee Youth Cafe is on the way. Hooray
NSW.

On the thread of passwords and usernames...

With the nursing home project we did for Anglicare (2 sites) we put big
sticker - labels on _everything_. We also put the password and username
for the system on a poster next to the computer desk.

There have been very few issues with passwords and computer basics at
these sites. :)
Cheers,

Kylie