[Computerbank] CAI-Vic Roster update and more help needed

Hi all,

So far for the month of Jan we can be open on Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat 18th of
Jan.

For the rest of the three month period it is looking thus:

Wed, Thu, Fri (I only have one tuesday volunteer), and every alternate
Saturday. (I only have one volunteer for the other Saturdays)

I need more folks please...

This week it doesn't look like we will be open on Saturday and next week,
unless the situation improves, we will not be open on Tuesday either.

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies