Re: [Computerbank] Dec Meeting

ok, change the text in my last message from 'behind a keyboard' to 'a keyboard
in the mouth'...
thank you David for proving to me that its not just me that does this kinda
thang:))
jfairy
Midwife in training...
Keeper of funds & arcane knowledge relating to same...
Disturber of excrement.....

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:59, David Lloyd wrote:
ROFL

> I'm not stirring...isn't it strange though that the minutes just
> disappear.

*stupid STUPID stupid STUPID reply-to headers*

I probably meant Machieavellian.

;-P