[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Re: [CAI-committee] (CAI) public liability insurance and not-for-profit status docs needed asap PLEASE:)

Dear Kylie,
	this is an huge effort on your part and although its simply something that
does have to be done, one way or another, your work here is greatly
appreciated.

Best regards and faithfully yours,

cromwell
Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/