[Computerbank] CAI Agenda (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:43:41 +1100
From: Diffey Penelope <dpenelope@kangan.edu.au>
To: moose@artificial-stupidity.net
Subject: CAI Agenda

Hi all

This is later than I intended as I was called away on a family matter early sat morning and have had no net access until today.

Agenda is as follows
Minutes of Previous meeting

Business arising
 - Penni Clayton Utz
I will be unable to see anyone at CU until early February

 - Trish Funding Doc

 - Rom Affiliate Doc possible delays in adoption

 - Reuben Mediator

 - Grant Subs to List

Reports
 - Victoria
 - SA

Item 1.
Copies of Incorporation Certificates

From Romana's request the other day re reg # and policy #'s...I think it
might be useful if we spend around $80-90 dollars of CAI money to buy
original copies of our registration certificate for branches in SA and QLD.
This way, all branches can have a luverly blue and white cert on their wall,
it will never get lost and we'll all feel good all over. :)

Item 2.
Donation form

form that CBNSW provided for donors to sign as necessary

Item 3.

Monitors and recycling...

discussion of Craig_from_CBNSW info on poss procedures for dealing with
monitor donations

Item 4.
Privacy laws

Discussion of Kylie's info re privacy laws

Item 5.
branch access to CAI hardware resources

Item 6.
Website and SOP (SA)

Item 7.
Logo (SA)

I think that's all

Don't forget that the meeting is  at 8pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time tonight

Pen

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Please scan this e-mail message and any attachments before opening
for viruses.  Kangan Batman TAFE does not accept any responsibility for
problems caused by viruses that have been conducted through its e-mail
infrastructure..

When the document is printed or used on the recipient's equipment,
it may lose styles or formats due to software incompatibility.
This version was created using Microsoft Office Suite. If you have different
software, editing the document may corrupt it.

Opinions expressed in this e-mail message and any attachments are
those of the originator and are not necessarily the opinions of
Kangan Batman TAFE.

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
e-mail message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error please notify the person sending this message or by e-mail the
supportcentre@kangan.edu.au or telephone +61 3 9279 2200 and destroy the