Re: [Computerbank] [Fwd: Re: [CAI-committee] Draft CAI Privacy Statement]

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:30, you wrote:
> How do places like Centrelink and Family&Community Services handle such
> questions?
> In other words, large organisations that have to deal with many
> nationalities, esp gvt ones, have done all this research and questioning of
> hats
> appropriate. Might it behoove us to examine and possibly emulate them?

Yes...re 4 years ago we used this logic to inform ourselves - and country of
birth seemed widely used (Clink used it). I dont know what they use now

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc

computerbank mailing list