[Computerbank] Anecdotal stories and experiences wanted - regarding supported linux USB printers

Hi all, (and please forward this to other lists)

I am wanting to hear from people who have had experience with any of the
*recent* (selling at shops now! - so canon S series and more) model printers.
These are generally USB style.

Our recipients often like to purchase printers and ask us what they should

So... to work out what should go on the Printers List - must be  completely
supported and cheap - I would like to hear from people that have printer
success stories. :)

What printer did you get working, how did you configure it and how much was
it (is it)?

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc