RE: [Computerbank] Roster for the new year - CAI-Vic

Hi, I hope this is not too late for the roster.

I am a newbie volunteer, I put down about3-4 hours per fortnight on the
volunteer sheet i think.

I could come in on saturdays, something like 10 til 2 every second week,
this would work well as I could go shopping at the vic market as well
(whilst premises still at Rosslyn street)

However I can also come in during the week as i am a post grad student so my
hours are fairly flexible - currently i am thinking about going in to Monash
roughly 4 days per week, with Friday being a day where I study a bit at home
and do other thuings that need to be done closer to home (North fitzroy), so
i could probably fit CB in there every second week. At this point it doesn't
have to be a Friday though, I just picked that day as it is a day my
supervisor is often not in.

As I am so new obviously I need some guidance as to what I'll actually be
doing! So for the first few times whoever else is there will need to be
guiding me and may have a little less time for whatever else they are doing!

Probably prefer to come in on non WFTD days to begin with, so that it's a
bit less hectic and easier to get a grip on things, but again, this is by no
means vital. :)

So let me know what you think would be some good times :)

Wendy Langer