Re: [Computerbank] Linux Courses

Dear Michael,
	you little beauty!  Thanks for this, i don't really want to thin out our
allready stretched resources too much at the moment, but if anybody has a bit
of knowledge then it can all go into the appropriate folder in our world
domination portfolio :), a time will come when it all comes together.
Greatly appreciated and if you hear of anything else along these lines please
feel free to send them our way.

Best regards and faithfully yours,

cromwell
Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/