RE: [Computerbank] Linux prize for finding PM's email address

Google search result :-)

Email Your PM
... What is your email address? ... required if you desire a response from the Prime Minister). ...
www.pm.gov.au/your_feedback/feedback.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

I have emailed him a couple of times, he wrote me a letter back!
Regards Michael.
PS whats the prize?