Re: [Computerbank] Linux Courses

A small part the reason I have been so quiet of late is I'm in the
process of doing the CertIV in Workplace Training and Assessment too,
through Colac Adult Council of Education. (yes a good amount of
travelling;)

So if Cloud does up a course, I should, in time, be able to contribute
to assessment. I was planning also as part of my certIV doing a linux
and Zope course, (you have to do 2 to get it), both of which I'll gladly
contribute to Computerbanks efforts.

Dave F

BTW since committing to Colac due to course costs (can be upwards of
$1000 depending on where you go), I have found that Holmesglen TAFE
offers government subsidized courses for unemployed in this
qualification at $46!