Re: Computer bank in Brisbane

Hi Tony,

I believe that there are some beginnings of a Computerbank in
Brisbane...  You should contact Andrew Loch and / or Kerry Bowden... I
think that they would be interested in hearing from you.

Yep - I'm going to do some serious web page updating :)

Are there other folk on this mailing list interested in a QLD
branch...??

Cheers,

Kylie

-