Re: [Computerbank] Fees

Good Reasoning, Michael.
I can see your point. Could there be a way that if that is the fee- people
can pay it over a period of time,$5.00 per week maybe.  I know lots of
people who couldn't come up with $30,00 in one go. The ones who deserve the
computers the most.
regards
Kerry.
PS: I want you guys to get this right as I will probably have to get  a
Computerbank started up in the Far North Q'ld shortly.