Re: [Computerbank] Fee paying

We could certainly sell banner ads on the site, however we should be
fairly thoughtful on how we go about it. Banner ad systems tend to
revolvo around the number of pageviews purchased by the advertiser.

With that in mind, I'd advocate the following:

* That all cash sponsors get X pageviews. If you donate money and you've
got a suitable .gif or .jpg then you can have a banner ad on the site
automatically up to, say, 100 pageviews.

If you want more pageviews though, you've got to purchase them
specifically. Once the pageviews are gone, that's that. An extra X
pageviews should be cheap enough to encourage small organisations with
limited budgets like local computer shops & government orgs, to get
involved.

* All non-profit banners are free and unlimited

* Major sponsors (like BP) beyond $X (say over $5000) get their banner
on the site with unlimited pageviews.

-Sam