[Computerbank] who has lived in the bush?

Good evening all,

Who apart from Michael and Don have lived in the bush enough to know how
they do things there?

I want us to talk about being in the bush but interacting OK with
Computerbank and learning Linux online, if we can start that.

Someone (sorry forget who) posted about how you can learn Linux online, if
we couple that with access to further knowledge by being on Computerbank's
techo list, we just might be able to create the Linux capable people we
need in Charters Towers, Oodnadatta, etc.?

As I said earlier, and I'm sure Don and Michael agree, any bush community
switched on enough will solve the problem of how to get the computers from
their nearest Smoke to them.

Good one?  Bruce