From:   "Don Cameron" <donc@mudgeeab.com.au>
To:     <computerbank@lists.linux.org.au>
Date:   Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:06:34 +1000
Subject: [Computerbank] Re: computerbank digest, Vol 1 #14 - 9 msgs

May I also praise the efforts of those building the CB web - looks
fantastic! - My only critique would be to perhaps echo Frederick's comments,
that in this world of Web-O-Mania, content is king, and the successful web
management strategies

I guess that's what we need to talk about: WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT STATEGY
1/ who is doing what (update the national site or state or both)
2/ time frame
3/ how often the content needs to be updated
4/ which content do we put there
5/ who is going to approve it

There is quite a few hands to help, but that needs coordination, don't you think?

Do we work on a site map, to define main menu (or navigation items) ???
ie,
home
about cb
contact us
projects
documentation
etc....

I reckon it is THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP on a new web site
When this is done, we can start working on the content, news, discussion....

so can we brain storm on the main sections?????

Message: 7