Re: Trivia Night Postponed - Installfest soon!

Hi team,

Unfortunately June 24th is kind of out of the question. The Hall is
being used by someone else.

I'm waiting for confirmation for a July 1st installfest instead.
(Saturday following)

Hold up and I will get back to us all v.soon (tomorrow hopefully)

We will have a general meeting (all welcome) on Monday June 26th at
7pm. If you would like to come and do stuff technical - you'd be
welcome. :) If you have something you'd like to raise in the meeting -
please let us know (either Trish or myself) before it happens.

Cheers,

Kylie

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/