Re: Software so Computerbank users can use their own languages

Arvo Frank! Pleased to see we have some experts in this stuff among us. :)

Here's a bit from that Austrade East Timor online whatsit, the site was in
that long Austrade Bulletin I sent in yesterday. I joined it and got to
http://www.austrade.gov.au:100/~EastTimor/read?39,6 but I think 'outsiders'
won't be able to see it. (?)

The bit on language there says....

---

LANGUAGE

English is the prevalent language for business discussions although East
Timorese business people also commonly speak Tetum (local language),
Portuguese and Bahasa Indonesia.

---

Their focus is business of course but, for East Timor, if we can have the
'easy' three included and make provision for the 'hard' one (Tetum) we'd be
OK for now?

Regards, Bruce

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/