No Subject

FWD MESSAGE ...

Hi everyone

Here is the draft constitution for comments, suggestions and corrections.

When everything is ready we\'ll be calling a General Meeting to vote on the
constitutional changes .

So watch this space.

Penni
------end forward message------

Kylie\'s turn,

As majordomo doesnt like attachments too much - I\'ve put the constitution file
in the following location: http://www.computerbank.org.au/important/

Be warned that the document is in rtf format - while the content is all there
the formatting is dubious. :)

Looking forward to your feedback!

For important bits of the constitution I think we can cut and paste sections for
discussion (when people bring them up) on this list.

For eg: I\'d like to raise issue with the Interpretation Section in that while
there is mention of State branches there is nothing about Regional/Rural
branches.

>In these Rules, a reference to a State Branch or State Committee of Management
>refers to that part of the Association responsible for day-to-day operations
>of the Association within an Australian State or Territory.

Does this need to be added? And how do we want to define this if it is added?

I\'m still reading and thinking about this constitution draft - so when something
else stands out - I\'ll be sure to bring it to everyones attention for further
discussion. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

www.projectx.com.au