RE: Question on the draft constitution

Hi,

I agree (in part) with Tony & David.

I think there is definitely some danger of Computerbank turning into some
sort of Linux Users Club & I also don't think it is the constitution's place
to be mentioning a particular operating system.

However, Computerbank (IMHO) was bought into existence to combat the sort of
divide in society that is being bought about by the propagation of
artificial barriers to education - particularly proprietary software.

Hence, I really do believe the Constitution must make mention of
Computerbank's commitment to software that does not hinder the rights of the
people who use it.

Cheers

Tim Price