[Computerbank] Computerbank Victoria Hardware TO DO Day Saturday July 6th

Hey all Computerbank folk in Victoria,

We've finally got it together again - and we are starting up our volunteer
induction / TO DO days again!

Remember the TO DO days we had at Hort Hall! ...we are bringing
them back!

There's a mountain of stuff TO DO - and it all involves hardware.

The day will involve testing components, doing some inventory, wiping hard
disks, researching motherboard settings / linux support , building boxes,
troubleshooting 'issuey' hardware problems and more!

Come down and see how many CAI-VIC spec boxes you can put together!

For those new to Computerbank Victoria - we will be running a short volunteer
induction session at the beginning of the day.

This section will include an overview of what Computerbank is about, what we
do, and how we do it. It will include a tour of the premises (functional
areas) and a look at health and safety in the Computerbank environment. We
will explore the technical how to docs, training docs, policies and other
relevant documents on the Computerbank Vic Intranet.

Computerbank will provide a sandwich style luncheon.

The Hardware TO DO day will start at 11.30am with the induction session
happening between 11.45-12.45.

Lunch will commence at around 1pm.

The day will finish up around 5pm.

So we can have an idea about catering can people who intend to come please
email me at kylied@projectx.com.au by thursday next week.

Hope to see lots of new (and old) faces Saturday week,

Cheers,

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc