Re: [PC-Bank] Another ammendment - how to we make/change/delete bylaws?

Hi all,

Bill's suggestion sounds fairly reasonable to me - the only problem I can see
is:

What constitutes an "official" meeting capable of _legally_ making decisions
for the organisation (as opposed to 3 or 4 people who decide to meet together -
quite apart from the committee or any other generally accepted decision-making
body of the organisation).

This could be gotten around by requiring in the constitution that any
"official" meetings where any decisions are to be made about computer-bank
requires at least (7 days???) notice to _all_ members via the mailing list so
everyone has at least the opportunity to attend.

What says everyone?

regards

David Buddrige