Meeting on Saturday

Hi all

Can we have a meeting at the Print Museum on Saturday (this next Saturday 2 days from today Thursday - have one the next Saturday as well if you like)

I need help here to establish a position with the Print Museum for our future benefit.

Michael - the Curator/founder/majordomo/etc. is very pleased with our help up to date and I'd be thrilled to demonstrate to him the excellent support we had at our first meeting and you'll love to see the new gear so bring your Philips screwdriver

Do the shopping in the morning and join us when you've finished - I'll be there in the morning regards Bill