Re: Searching on the database

Bob + All,

So what you are saying is, even once it has been donated, we need to
keep track of who we gave it to? This can be done naurally, but it would
involve getting the details of the person we give the PC too. One thing
to think of, if we give a person a PC and the video card was nicked, how
do we go about getting that video card back?

Should we be storing the serial number of all devices? Each device has a
serial number on it, even RAM chips, this can all be added.

Nathan

--

Nathan Dietsch
SQL Server Administrator